Not everyone has the luxury of time to be outside and moving, playing, exercising and training everyday. Life can be busy, messy and complicated. We want you to feel good even when you don’t have a lot of time. Movement Snacks is an approach to bite sized movement sequences that will keep you strong, mobile, pain free and happier during the busier parts of your week.
Movement Snacks is a daily 10 minute accessible movement practice that will kickstart your mobility and get you feeling good. If you are sat down for most of the day these are the snacks that you want to see you through and leave you feeling strong and pain free each day. They include breath work, nervous system resets, mobility, balance and strength. Movement Snacks gives you the tools to unwind the stiffness and rigidity developed from hours upon hours of sitting in chairs, cars, seats, couches and meetings.
The course is perfect for you if…
- You are too busy during the week to do full workouts even if you want to.
- You want to move everyday but know you need restorative rest days.
- You want to get back into training and being more active like you used to be.
- You want to get rid of the old injuries and niggles of aches and pains that don’t fully stop you but definitely bother you and make you feel older than you should.
- You’re bored of doing the same old thing and not seeing results.
- You’re interested in progress not perfection. Perfection isn’t real.
- You want to move all of your body and feel more connected in it and to it.
The course was created by Jared Tavasolien (www.mohsenhealth.com) and Julie Angel.